Unknowing sentence example
- unknowing public that WILL be answered here.
- So many questions, few answers and fewer ' realities ' have been presented to the unknowing public that WILL be answered here.
- And what of the dear creature unborn and unknowing who may dwell within my womb?
- unknowing with a sharp dart of longing love; and go not thence for thing that befalleth.
- And smite upon that thick cloud of unknowing with a sharp dart of longing love; and go not thence for thing that befalleth.Advertisement
- We become unknowing victims of this game by denying the deeper meaning of our experiences.
- Parents who do drugs may associate with drug dealers on a regular basis, and teens end up dealing drugs with the dealers along with their unknowing parents.
- Also, in high fantasy, the fate of the world typically rests on the hero's shoulder and frequently, although not always, the hero is an unlikely or unknowing character.
- Their unknowing company at his meal was well worth the price of the charge.
- When the Church and the needy and fanatical nobles of northern and central France destroyed the feudal dynasty of Toulouse and the rich civilization of the south in the Albigensian crusade, it was for Philip Augustus that their leader, Simon de Montfort, all unknowing, conquered Languedoc. At last, instead of the two Frances of the langue doc and the lax gue dorl, there was but one royal France comprising the whole kingdom.Advertisement
- unknowing victims of this game by denying the deeper meaning of our experiences.
- unknowing audience a curve ball set something up one way and completely surprise.
- It is amazing that someone who claims to be a transport consultant should be so unknowing about the way government funding works.
- There's a great pleasure to found in throwing an unknowing audience a curve ball set something up one way and completely surprise.
- That being said, there are plenty of retailers of replicas that will take advantage of unknowing buyers.Advertisement