Unkindly sentence example
- She is very fond of all the living things at home, and she will not have them unkindly treated.
- Damian asked, not unkindly.
- "You'll be safe here," the Watcher said, not unkindly.
- Their leaders renounced allegiance to the regent; she ended her not unkindly, but as Knox calls it "unhappy," life in the castle of Edinburgh; the English troops, after the usual Elizabethan delays and evasions, joined their Scots allies; and the French embarked from Leith.
- Do not use the immediate death or funeral to speak unkindly of him or her.Advertisement
- Blanche of Castile, the queen-mother, arranged the marriage to win over to the cause of France the powerful count of Provence, but treated her daughter-in-law most unkindly, and her jealousy of the energetic young queen was naturally shared by Louis, whose coldness towards and suspicion of his wife are well known.
- Children, though often neglected, are not unkindly treated, and reverence for their parents and the aged is early inculcated.
- Please, go take care of yourself, Kris said, not unkindly.
- The Europeans, although detained as prisoners, were not at first unkindly treated; but in the end of June they were sent to Magdala, where they were soon afterwards put in chains.
- Go and rest, he said, not unkindly.Advertisement
- Leopold of Tuscany was a well-meaning, not unkindly man, and fonder of his subjects than were the other Italian despots; but he was weak, and too closely bound by family ties and Habsburg traditions ever to become a real Liberal.