Univocal sentence example
- The two sciences are not univocal, that is, they do not have the same subject.
- That is where the heavy stuff about anthropomorphisms, analogical and univocal language comes in.
- However, the term shi'ah was not used in a univocal sense in all its applications.
- Of course reconciliation is not in itself a univocal concept, nor are the motivations of those who invoke it universally shared.
- Another argument for univocal predication is based on an argument from Anselm.Advertisement
- For example, there is no univocal international evidence that board independence leads to better performance or corporate decisions.
- Such a mode of causality is called ' univocal causality '.