Universal life insurance sentence example
universal life insurance
- Variable universal life insurance lasts for your whole life and has options included to help you make money on your life insurance.
- There is one particularly inexpensive, yet invaluable, benefit that is offered to every single one of our military service members and veterans: universal life insurance coverage.
- In the late 1940s, the United States government initiated a life insurance program that was specifically designed to guarantee veterans universal life insurance services and coverage.
- Veterans universal life insurance offers cost-effective coverage that is available to all veterans and their families.
- The three most common types of life insurance are term, whole life and universal life insurance.Advertisement
- Another type of life insurance which is relatively common - but not as common as term life or universal life - is universal life insurance.
- There are two variations of universal life insurance.
- The original terms of the universal life insurance policy determine whether the beneficiary of the policy receives a predetermined lump sum or instead receives the lump sum in addition to the cash value of the investment account.
- Variable Life: This type of universal life insurance offers a wider variety of investments from which to choose.
- Unlike whole life or universal life insurance where there is a portion of the insurance policy with a "cash value," term life is much more straightforward.Advertisement