Unitards sentence example
- The site also offers plus size dance tops, tights, leggings, and unitards.
- Pant liners or unitards are must-have accessories to ensure modesty for dancers, while body liners accentuate cleavage and create a lean silhouette.
- For competition, these groups often wear contemporary dance costumes, such as spandex unitards with intricate details, such as sequins or flowing lyrical dresses.
- Consider buying staple costume items, such as leotards or unitards, tights and shoes, and then making accessories, such as skirts, headdresses, collars, and ankle or wrist pieces.
- Shakti has a vast offering of shorts, pants and unitards.Advertisement
- Average price: $30 for shorts, $50 and up for pants and unitards.
- By this time, the modest longer skirts of the first Packerettes were gone, and the girls wore high-heeled white boots along with one piece unitards.