Union-flag sentence example
- coffin draped with a Union Flag at his funeral.
- The welsh dragon does not appear on the Union flag.
- How dare he have his coffin draped with a Union Flag at his funeral.
- Adam, Swansea, Wales I fly the union flag from my desk at work.
- Finally, which knot would a Scout usually use to tie the halyard to the Union Flag?Advertisement
- The 29 residents and visitors donned union flag hats and enjoyed a party at the housing scheme in Barley Croft.
- A discrete union flag appeared on the Rovers to show a quiet patriotism, followed by the welcome resurrection of MG.
- The fallout from the Sandra White MSP slur on the Union flag continues to cause ructions in the ranks of the Scottish National Party.