Uninvolved sentence example
- If one parent is estranged or uninvolved in the wedding preparation, it may be worded as such: "Ms.
- In extreme cases, uninvolved parents may even neglect their children's needs.
- Children with uninvolved, authoritarian, and permissive parents may exhibit low self-esteem and poor social skills.
- fella in a furry suit, leaves me cold and uninvolved.
- They live with adults who are uninvolved in their education.Advertisement
- Uninvolved parents can also lead to an increased risk.
- Uninvolved parents don't care what their children are doing, nor do they help out when the child needs it.
- The four basic styles are authoritarian, permissive/indulgent, authoritative, and uninvolved.
- Uninvolved parents don't demand much of their children, but they also do not respond to their children's needs or behaviors.
- Uninvolved parents typically demonstrate both low demand and low responsiveness to their children.Advertisement
- Based on the research of psychologist Diana Baumrind, experts have identified four distinct parenting styles: Authoritarian, Neglectful or Uninvolved, Permissive, and Authoritative.