Uninformed sentence example
- The world was turning at Mach speed and Dean felt himself racing along with the uninformed, totally out of control.
- It is now generally recognized that Hertzian wave telegraphy, or radio-telegraphy, as it is sometimes called, has a special field of operations of its own, and that the anticipations which were at one time excited by uninformed persons that it would speedily annihilate all telegraphy conducted with wires have been dispersed by experience.
- Many people, especially teens, are misinformed or uninformed on how to properly use a condom.
- The criticism is even to-day current with the uninformed that Jefferson took his manners, 4 morals, "irreligion" and political philosophy from his French residence; and it cannot be wholly ignored.
- There are a lot of fraudulent organizations out there that take advantage of uninformed consumers.Advertisement
- Many people find these constant false alarms instrusive and irritating, but Microsoft chose to err on the side of caution, which is not a bad decision in this era of uninformed computer users.
- Below are a few that most teens have heard; however most remain uninformed about the reality behind the rumors.
- With so many free sources of shopping advice to peruse, there's really no excuse for being uninformed about any purchase.
- I drove the few miles to Howie's home feeling as guilty as a cheating husband for leaving Betsy alone and uninformed.
- Houses are worth what people will pay for them, it's only the seriously uninformed desperados who are still buying.Advertisement
- The talking heads were, with a few honorable exceptions, dull and uninformed to a man jack.
- Sometimes it feels more like the ' uninformed malice ' comes from the Republicans in the US.
- sceptictunately, most skeptics are very uninformed regarding the paranormal.
- Unfortunately, most skeptics are very uninformed regarding the paranormal.
- A particularly popular target for uninformed complaint is the new var keyword.Advertisement
- Colbert played an uninformed newsman whom he described as "a fool who has spent a lot of his life playing not the fool."
- Applications, or apps as the site commonly refers to them, offer additional security risks for uninformed users.