Unincorporated sentence example
- In September the "Brook Farm Institute of Agriculture and Education" was formally organized, the members signing the Articles of Association and forming an unincorporated joint - stock company.
- Adjoining Edwardsville is the co-operative village Leclaire (unincorporated), with the factory of the N.O.
- South Norwalk, long an unincorporated village called Old Well, was chartered as a city under its present name in 1870, and its charter was revised and amended in 1882, 1897 and 1909.
- Traditionally, most charities have chosen the structure of an unincorporated association or charitable trust.
- The Club shall be an unincorporated association established for the benefit of Members.Advertisement
- At the end of the 1980s NIACE was an unincorporated charity.
- Constitution NCA is an unincorporated body governed by a National Council.
- Losses Trading losses of the company may not be carried forward to be offset against future profits of the unincorporated business.
- We believe there will be certain exemptions under the 1998 Act for unincorporated members clubs (Scouting).
- Adjacent to the city and also in the township are East Durham and West Durham (both unincorporated), which industrially are virtually part of the city.Advertisement
- The last was an insignificant mining camp in 1880, still unincorporated in 1900, but with an estimated population of 6000 in 1904.
- This is a governmental unit organized from an unincorporated township having at least 200 inhabitants,' and its principal officers are the moderator, clerk, three assessors, treasurer, collector, constable and school committee.
- An act for restricting the sale of such liquors was passed in 1846; the first prohibitory act was passed, largely through the influence of Neal Dow, in 1851; this was frequently amended; and in 1884 an amendment 1 An unincorporated township containing less than 200 inhabitants may, on the application of three resident voters, be organized as a plantation, but does not pay state or county taxes unless by special legislative order.
- Smaller unincorporated bodies will be covered by the common law offense of gross negligence manslaughter.