Unimpressive sentence example
- His end was not unimpressive, but it was melancholy.
- A man of small stature and unimpressive appearance, he was somewhat lame from birth, a fact which was used as an argument against his succession, an oracle having warned Sparta against a "lame reign."
- Without the makeup artist, the media would look much more unimpressive and everyday.
- Not to be outdone, Mr. Hornibrook set out to build his own mansion, which was designed to make the Villa Marre look painfully small and unimpressive.
- What was once quite an unimpressive selection has grown into a veritable industry, rife with clothes of all kinds.Advertisement
- Choices on this site range from the avant garde (check out the "Chakra" John Lennon-style readers) to the rather ordinary and unimpressive.
- For something that was hyped so heavily, Black is painfully unimpressive.
- They see, they come, and boy do they conquer you if you're not careful.Though the storyline is rather unimpressive, Halo 2 does have a nice little twist early on in the game that makes it interesting.
- Instead of racing through a night of unimpressive mall shopping and grabbing the first thing you see, why not buy a cocktail dress that fits and flatters and is perfect for a special event?
- The spiritual princes, besides displaying all the faults of the secular princes, had special defects of their own; and as simony was universally practised, the lives of multitudes of the inferior clergy were a public scandal, while their services were cold and unimpressive.Advertisement
- facile attempt to explain away the continuation of child care at the Nursery after the voluntary suspension was wholly unimpressive.
- The girls come on in short hoop skirts and perform some rather unimpressive modern dance in a pool of light.
- Rains, who was a stage actor, was thought unimpressive as a potential film actor, since he did not have 'movie star' good looks, and he was shorter than average.
- The acting is slightly campy by today's tastes and the effects unimpressive, but at the time, this movie had audiences both terrified and attracted.