Unimaginative sentence example
- People with Earth signs are most often criticized for being unimaginative.
- Kyme was apparently an unimaginative man of the world, while Anne took to Biblereading with zeal, became convinced of the falsity of the doctrine of transubstantiation, and created some stir in Lincoln by her disputations.
- Swim trunks are the most popular style of men's swimwear, and while they may seem basic and unimaginative, there are actually many types of trunks available in different colors, styles, and lengths.
- Black men's hair styles may at first seem bland and unimaginative, but there are actually many hair variations available for personal expression and individuality that take into account the specific needs of African-American men.
- Blue jeans of any shade will also work well with red shoes, and, as with your business suit and classic black pants, the shoes will help dress up a look which could otherwise seem unimaginative.Advertisement
- An unimaginative tale, only enlivened slightly by some location work in Amsterdam.
- American doughboys were heartily weary of the unimaginative and barely digestible food served by army cooks.
- An unimaginative and pointless retread of King Kong and The Lost World.
- In the French drama an unimaginative imitation of ancient models had long prevailed; even in art Poussin and Le Sueur were successful by expressing a bias in the same direction; and in the first years of the revolutionary movement the fashion of imitating the ancients even in dress and manners went to the most extravagant length.