Unilaterally sentence example
- Stimuli applied generally, not unilaterally, in most cases induce increased divisibility of the cells of the part.
- Among stimuli acting unilaterally, perhaps none has proved more interesting, in late times, than what is known as Chemiotaxis.
- In the unilaterally explored group, all 19 patients had a solitary adenoma.
- Though there are cut-and-dried instances when you should quickly and unilaterally give up on your existing product and iterate, other times will be more ambiguous or complicated.
- A stimulus may act on all sides and induce a general effect without direction of movement, but in the production of movement in a definite direction the stimulus must be applied unilaterally.Advertisement
- abrogatetly, the Russians are rejecting any such amendment, raising the prospect of the US unilaterally abrogating or withdrawing from the Treaty.
- By it is meant the property an organism endowed with the power of movement has to move towards or away from a chemical stimulus applied unilaterally, or, at any rate, where it is applied in a more concentrated state on the one side than on the others, and more particularly where the concentration increases gradually in one direction away from the living organism acted upon.
- Right now these resolutions are being unilaterally subverted by the Iraqi regime.
- Unilaterally disarm farmer and rancher states along with if he does.