Unifies sentence example
- Good as a true universal can only be realized by a true self, and both imply a principle of unity not wholly expressible in terms of the particulars which it unifies.
- Qualia space is a highly idealized concept that unifies the perceptual experience of all possible brains.
- In fragments i., xiv., xvi., xxi., &c., he recognizes, thinks Freudenthal, a plurality of deities; whence it is inferred that, besides the One God, most high, perfect, eternal, who, as immanent intelligent cause, unifies the plurality of things, there were also lesser divinities, who govern portions of the universe, being themselves eternal parts of the one all-embracing Godhead.
- But within this scheme it unifies existing understanding rather than positing any new specific principles.
- Nobody else unifies the worlds of print and online and nobody offers all the distribution platforms that we do.Advertisement
- Girl Scouts at the high school level may choose to wear a scarf that unifies their look with that of members worldwide, while adult members may wear an official scarf or tie with pins displayed for a unifying look.