Unifier sentence example
- " Political circumstances naturally led to an ever-increasing appreciation of his person and his work as the unifier of Israel.
- The answer is partly that men like St Louis did think that the Crusade was misplaced, and partly that Frederick was really attacked not as a revolted Christian, but as the would-be unifier of Italy, the enemy of the states of the church.
- unifier of the inclusion and achievement agendas.
- It would be easy to get carried away with the case of football as a powerful cultural unifier.
- If we create a badly thought-out European federation, the real unifier will be the US.Advertisement
- Thus, Citizenship is offered as a school transformation strategy, a unifier of the inclusion and achievement agendas.
- One of those colors will be used as an accent color throughout your room and is a unifier since it will be the color that binds the others together.