Unidentifiable sentence example
- An unidentifiable expression lurked in his dark features as he nodded.
- porthole glass lying among brush heads, cables and other unidentifiable objects.
- What this means to the testing procedure is that any breeds not listed will report back as unidentifiable, and this will have an affect on the final analysis.
- Chronic pain refers to pain that persists after an injury heals, cancer pain, pain related to a persistent or degenerative disease, and long-term pain from an unidentifiable cause.
- Others describe anxiety as an unpleasant emotion caused by unidentifiable dangers or dangers that, in reality, pose no threat.Advertisement
- If it is from a third party or unidentifiable address, it may not be legit.