Unicycle sentence example
- Unlike shoes, you're not stuck walking unless you have a car, a bike or a unicycle to carry you down the street.
- I really enjoyed watching a very well played game of unicycle hockey.
- There will be local circus skills artist Jay Linn who will be teaching people to ride a unicycle.
- Skuds spotted a 10-foot unicycle chained to a lamp-post.
- But when you see a 3-metre unicycle chained to a lamp post you have to stop and look.Advertisement
- The show is a circus theater spectacle involving fire juggling, audience participation and a very tall unicycle.
- Mariner, Dave Unicycle manufacturer since 1969, made the first production unicycle with a splined axle.
- Bought a giraffe unicycle & after counting down the days until it arrived now spends a great deal of time on top of it.
- The same thing happened with the unicycle gladiators, only two people entered, a young lad & a big bullying adult.
- Combine this with steel cranks and you have the reliable strength that a unicycle rider needs.Advertisement
- Mariner, Dave unicycle manufacturer since 1969, made the first production unicycle with a splined axle.