Unicolor sentence example
- - Dasypeltis unicolor, in the act of swallowing an egg.
- Spotless starling (Sturnus unicolor) Widespread, but never in big groups or colonies like the common starling.
- This is the Pagrus unicolor, of the family of Sparidae, which includes also the bream.
- The king of the deer tribe is the sdmbhar or jarau (Cervus unicolor), erroneously called " elk " by sportsmen.
- The red deer (Cervus elaphus) is now widely distributed as a wild animal over New Zealand, where also the fallow-deer (C. dama) and the Indian sambar (C. aristotelis or unicolor) have been introduced locally.Advertisement
- Spotless Starling (Sturnus unicolor) Widespread, but never in big groups or colonies like the common starling.
- - One species, Xenopeltis unicolor, in south-eastern Asia and Malay Islands.
- The largest and handsomest is the sambar of India (Cervus [Rosa] unicolor), characterized by its massive and rugged antlers.
- unicolor, these members are of a pale brick-colour.