Unicode sentence example
- When the XML parser reads in this as an XML document, it decodes the bytes into Unicode characters.
- It also modifies behavior of " cw " command, setting the comment output format to Unicode.
- Character streams are like byte streams, but they contain 16-bit Unicode characters rather than eight-bit bytes.
- decodete a Unicode object by decoding size bytes of the encoded string s.
- decodemay not want UTF8 strings automatically decoding to unicode.Advertisement
- EBCDIC characters exist in UNICODE.
- This Unicode text includes both IPA symbols and Japanese katakana.
- keynote address, SVG: Vector Graphics meets Unicode.
- In contrast, Unicode is truly multilingual in that it can display characters from a very large number of writing systems.
- seeming to suggest that Unicode support is something that should be in applications and not the OS.Advertisement
- To write unicode strings to file, you have to specify the encoding you want to use and encode back into a byte-string.
- transliterated version in which they were first prepared, and a Unicode version.
- Paul seeming to suggest that Unicode support is something that should be in applications and not the OS.
- Many of the texts are stored in two forms: the transliterated version in which they were first prepared, and a Unicode version.
- If you want to include feng shui characters on your webpage use the Unicode converter at Chinese-tools.com.Advertisement