Unhygienic sentence example
- Removal from the hot climate and unhygienic surroundings must naturally be attended to.
- There are the usual malarial, bilious and intermittent fevers, and liver, stomach and intestinal complaints prevalent in tropical countries; but unhygienic living is, in Cuba as elsewhere, mainly responsible for their existence.
- Trachoma is a disease associated with poverty and unhygienic conditions.
- These imperfections will harbor germs leading to a very unhygienic work surface.
- The place became an asylum for lepers and the caring for them began to be a charity under government charge in 1866; but conditions here were at first unspeakably unhygienic, their improvement being largely due to Father Damien, who devoted himself to this work in 1873.Advertisement
- Most female circumcisions are performed under unhygienic conditions using primitive, homemade implement such as rusty razor blades and thorns.
- By the time a child is crawling and learning to walk, pacifiers are both unhygienic and limiting.
- Not to mention the dreadful unhygienic mess that nesting rooks can cause and the difficulty of removing the nests once established!
- The operation is intensely painful, typically performed without anesthesia, in unhygienic conditions with razor blades, knives or even broken glass.
- Not to mention the dreadful unhygienic mess that nesting rooks can cause and the difficulty of removing the nests once established !Advertisement