Unhurt sentence example
- Both were unhurt but frightened.
- Dean showed his badge and after determining Fred was unhurt, returned to the bar.
- Unhurt, she would have no fear of wandering around to find her way, but her injury prevented any exploration.
- Two persons were killed, but the shah was unhurt, and the Majlis formally congratulated him on his escape.
- The rebels abode by their decision to stop the daily sacrifice for the emperor; Agrippa's troops capitulated and marched out unhurt; and the Romans, who surrendered on the same condition and laid down their arms, were massacred.Advertisement
- that it cannot be hammered from one shape into another, yet its degree of brittleness differs as that of soapstone does from that of glass, so that there are the intensely hard and brittle cast irons, and the less brittle ones, softer and unhurt by a shock which would shiver the former.
- The British fleet then passed the Danish fort at Cronenburg, unhurt by its distant fire, and without being molested by the forts on the Swedish shore.
- After the severe winter of 1860-1861 it was observed that in a large bed of araucarias some plants stood quite unhurt among numbers killed around them.
- escaped unhurt.
- pelvis injury, Sergeant Forrest was unhurt.Advertisement
- Hibil allows himself to be half swallowed by the monster, but is unhurt, and compels his antagonist to recognize the superiority of Mana rabba, the God of light, and to divulge his profoundest secret, the hidden name of darkness.
- The royal carriage was struck by several revolver and rifle bullets, the horses wounded, but its occupants escaped unhurt.
- The year 1848, which shook so many continental thrones, left that of the United Kingdom unhurt.