Unhurried sentence example
- Sometimes just framing a song in a series of unhurried guitar arpeggios.
- The restaurant's ambiance is peaceful and unhurried.
- We would like you to enjoy the serenity of the unhurried atmosphere that exists in these wilderness regions.
- They look immensely strong and yet are well-balanced with unhurried, steady and smooth movement which is driven by powerful hindquarters.
- The Red Lion Hotel at Clovelly reminds us all of what used to be the unhurried, natural pace of life.Advertisement
- They work better in an unhurried atmosphere with a structure or schedule.
- He spoke in an even, unhurried manner, with a gentle tone.
- Walking around here in an unhurried way is truly rewarding.
- The patients meet regularly with the doctor and the practice drug support worker in an unhurried environment.
- Time at leisure to visit the tranquil island with its unhurried life.Advertisement
- His life was a poet's life from first to last - free, unworldly, unhurried, unconventional, unselfish, and was contentedly and joyously lived.
- The Nile River is home to unhurried passenger vessels, most of which sail from Luxor to Aswan.
- Instead, she watched a man many, many times her strength gently clean the blood from her arm in unhurried, methodical strokes.
- A hold allows both parties to make unhurried decisions about the fate of their marriage and prevents any unwanted back and forth scenarios in the courtroom.