Unhelpful sentence example
- exposure meters varied little, and were unhelpful.
- ambit of discretion Worse, both judgments end with a particularly unhelpful observation.
- Moran made such a call and found the staffer to be most unhelpful.
- Another added: "They are just the most unhelpful and incredibly arrogant and rude receptionists that can be found."
- discouraging people in need of support from seeking it seems rather unhelpful.Advertisement
- On examination our notebooks turn up the usual collection of unhelpful random jottings, too many of which go in for botany.
- The contribution of digital technologies in this area is often limited to unhelpful psychometric tests.
- Amadeus (pictured) reinforced some unhelpful stereotypes How do we know what we think we know about Mozart?
- Boolean operators such as quotation marks will help you cut down on unhelpful results.
- Other customers, some of them long time users of Canidae, reported that the representatives that they had talked to at customer service were difficult, uncaring or unhelpful.Advertisement
- By taking a supplement such as Align probiotic, you can encourage the growth of good bacterial colonies and suppress unhelpful ones.
- This will help you eliminate unhelpful or inappropriate programs and make it more likely that you will choose the best program for your nonprofit’s needs.
- Those who do get a person on the line have found the "assistants" to be unhelpful and even downright rude.
- jumbled mess, filled with unhelpful pictures.