Unhealthiest sentence example
- Hence, according to believers in contagion, the disease passed to families in the " old town," the poorest and unhealthiest quarter.
- That it has become one of the healthiest cities in the world from being one of the unhealthiest is attributable in great measure to his insistence on the necessity of sanitary reform, and it was his unceasing efforts that secured for its inhabitants the drainage system, the sewage farms and the good water-supply, the benefits of which are reflected in the decreased death-rate they now enjoy.
- Sanitation and public hygiene received a potent impulse from the cholera epidemic of 1884, many of the unhealthiest quarters in Naples and other cities being demolished and rebuilt, with funds chiefly furnished by the state.
- There are a variety of opinions on homemade cat food with some vets saying that it is the unhealthiest way to feed your cat.
- Companies use marking to convince you that the best ways for managing stress happen to be some of the unhealthiest of ways.Advertisement