Unhealthful sentence example
- Even healthy food can become unhealthful when eaten in the wrong quantities.
- As the city has always been notoriously unhealthful, the United States, on undertaking the construction of the Panama Canal, became interested in preventing its becoming a centre of infection for the Canal Zone, and by the treaty of November 1903 secured complete jurisdiction in the city and harbour over all matters relating to sanitation and quarantine, and engaged to construct a system of waterworks and sewers in the municipality, which had been practically completed in 1907.
- The mean annual temperature in the city is 82Ã‚°, and the port is classed as very unhealthful, especially for unacclimatized foreigners.
- Detoxification is the process of eliminating toxins and other unhealthful compounds from the body, specifically the liver.
- PA: Some sweeteners contain possibly unhealthful ingredients, and most of them contain no nutritional benefit.Advertisement
- An article in Daily Mail encloses the testimonies of celebrity trainers regarding the unhealthful and fanatical measures that some celebrities will take in order to maintain a chiseled look.
- The mean annual temperature in the city is 82°, and the port is classed as very unhealthful, especially for unacclimatized foreigners.