Ungrudgingly sentence example
- He was ordained to the Calvinistic Methodist ministry at Bala in 1847, and gave his time and talents ungrudgingly to Sunday school and temperance work.
- To his task Christy devoted money and time ungrudgingly, and an account of the explorations appeared in Comptes rendus (Feb.
- "To all great men," says Seneca, "he gave their due ungrudgingly," but he is at his best in dealing with those who, like Q.
- The absolute integrity and unflinching courage that marked his career were always ungrudgingly admitted by his greatest enemies.
- Vigorously seconding the efforts of Henry to curtail the power of the house of Habsburg, he spent health and money ungrudgingly in this service, and continued his labours until the king's murder in 1610.Advertisement
- The stadholder gave to Heinsius his fullest confidence, and the pensionary on his part loyally supported William's policy and placed his services ungrudgingly at his disposal (see Heinsius).