Ungodliness sentence example
- It was the descendants of these who "began again to do ungodliness more than the former ones."
- Abi `Amir proposed to confiscate a religious foundation and the assembled ulema refused to approve the act, and were threatened by his vizier, one of them replied, "All the evil you say of us applies to yourself; you seek unjust gains and support your injustice by threats; you take bribes and practise ungodliness in the world.
- Grace teaches men to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts (Tit.
- The Cross party charged the Tennents with heresy and disorder; the Tennents charged their opponents with ungodliness and tyranny.
- But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.Advertisement