Unfurl sentence example
- The young anti most impatient adherents of Carlism vainly pleaded that such an opportunity would not soon be found again, and threatened to take the law into their own hands and unfurl the flag of Dios, Patria, y Rey in northern and central Spain.
- unfurl the sail, you open it up.
- These shrubs tentatively unfurl a flower or two as early as January or February, depending upon the garden zone, then bloom in full splendor around March.
- Use ribbon as a tree topper, unfurl it across the branches vertically or horizontally, or hang some of your favorite ornaments with it.
- Very beautiful form with lobed leaves not deeply serrated, which unfurl gold with pink edges contrasting well against the colorful bark.Advertisement
- unfurl the yellow flag in all municipal elections.
- unfurl a banner reading " where are your registers?
- In early January its curled petals gently unfurl in shades of dark orange, filling the cold air with beautiful scent.
- Spent six months unemployed playing Civilization II, watching Countdown, occasionally going to the gym and watching 9/11 unfurl from a Hammersmith gym.
- It was bound, after this election, boldly to unfurl the yellow flag in all municipal elections.Advertisement
- They unfurl a banner reading where are your registers?
- You unfurl the sail, you open it up.