Unfrozen sentence example
- In January the northern water areas of the continent are frozen and snow-covered; Hudson Bay becomes unduly cold, and the greatest southward bending of the isotherms is somewhat east of the continental axis, with an extension of its effects out upon the Atlantic; but the southward bending isotherms are somewhat looped back about the unfrozen waters of the lower Great Lakes.
- During the rapid formation of ice the still unfrozen brine is often imprisoned between the little plates of frozen water; hence without some special treatment sea-ice is not suitable as a source of drinking water.
- (2) The tundra or region of intensely cold winters, forbidding tree-growth, where mosses and lichens cover most of the ground when unfrozen, and shrubs occur of species which in other conditions are trees, here stunted to the height of a few inches.
- unfreezehort stretch along the Chilkat River, hundreds of eagles spend the winter fishing in the unfrozen waters.
- unfreeze: A banned user has had his account unfrozen.Advertisement
- unfreezeeft along ledges of unfrozen turf to a belay on Crescent Slabs (possible crux ).
- unfreezethrough the needles still unfrozen from my lashes, white bear-skin, maybe.
- In a short stretch along the Chilkat River, hundreds of eagles spend the winter fishing in the unfrozen waters.
- Update: A banned user has had his account unfrozen.
- Head left along ledges of unfrozen turf to a belay on Crescent Slabs (possible crux).Advertisement
- The last remaining unfrozen player gets to be the new Ice Monster for the next round.
- Then, through the needles still unfrozen from my lashes, white bear-skin, maybe.
- Go to the store and buy your meat fresh and unfrozen, store it in the refrigerator for the days allowed on the package.
- The only way someone can become unfrozen is if a person crawls under his legs.
- unfreezest remaining unfrozen player gets to be the new Ice Monster for the next round.Advertisement