Unfrequented sentence example
- He seemed to resent the intrusion of a human being in such an unfrequented spot.
- Edwards, Untrodden Peaks and Unfrequented Valleys (1873, Dolomites); Max FOrderreuther, Die Allgauer Alpen (1906); D.
- The fortified port, though unfrequented except as a naval harbour of refuge, is a very fine one.
- The neighbourhood of Areskutan and the Dalarne highlands, owing to the railway and the development of communications by steamer on the numerous lakes, are visited by considerable numbers of travellers, both Swedish and foreign, in summer; but the northern heights, crossed only by a few unfrequented tracks, are known to few, and to a considerable extent, indeed, have not been closely explored.
- This teacher, as he tells us, "by the severity of his logic, the gravity and weight of his words, turned me by degrees, and not without resistance, from the beaten path of Condillac into the way which has since become so easy, but which was then painful and unfrequented, that of the Scottish philosophy."Advertisement