Unforgivable sentence example
- But it was often delayed until the deathbed, for the primitive idea that mortal sins committed after baptism were sins against the Holy Spirit and unforgivable, still influenced men, and survived among the Cathars up to the 14th century.
- Whether it was an unforgivable sin or a miracle, the twins were living babies now.
- Some wonder what these verses actually mean and some wonder if they have committed this unforgivable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
- What we have suffered as a result of Ira terrorism is unforgivable.
- What we have suffered as a result of IRA terrorism is unforgivable.Advertisement
- They no doubt deferred the baptism which is death to sin, perhaps because, like the Cathars, they held post-baptismal sin to be unforgivable.
- Finally, the game is saddled with painfully long load times -- unforgivable at this point in the PS2's life cycle.