Unforced sentence example
- They show, for example, that his extraordinary exuberances were unforced, leaping by natural impulse from an overcharged source.
- In a game lasting over an hour both players showed exceptional athleticism and retrieval skills but also an abundance of unforced errors.
- Tired diction here, inappropriate register there; natural, unforced cadence here, resonant phrasing there.
- The second started in a similar way to the first with White making unforced errors putting him 4/1 down.
- Repeat using unforced consonant " s " and, possibly, other stimuli such as warble tones.Advertisement