Unflappable sentence example
- "I am where I belong," he said with his unflappable confidence.
- He jabbed him in the arm, entertained by his unflappable friend's discomfort.
- It's one of the beauty industry's unflappable rules, and it applies no matter what time of year it is.
- Here, as in all Indy movies, the hero, played as always by Harrison Ford at his Male Lead best, is amiable, unflappable and indominable, although tried to the limits of his patience by a tag-along nightclub singer.
- unflappable nature.Advertisement
- It 's more that he has an incredibly calm, pleasant, and unflappable manner.
- Inimitably unflappable, David Niven turned to the audience and candidly remarked, "Isn't it fascinating to think that the only laugh that man will probably ever get in his life was when he stripped off to show his shortcomings."
- Must have at least 18 months experience of working within a bookings area, experience of setting up new systems and an unflappable nature.
- Paul 's gibbering with some students, Victoria 's somewhere in Islington, and the usually unflappable Dave is tearing his hair out.
- A red flush rose in the normally unflappable Council leader's face.Advertisement
- unflappable manner.
- Two missed chances in the last two overs would not have pleased the normally unflappable Hughes.
- Paul's gibbering with some students, Victoria's somewhere in Islington, and the usually unflappable Dave is tearing his hair out.
- Caroline Norton was very well cast as the commanding and totally unflappable Mrs Reece.