Unfilled sentence example
- The pastor is paid for his pastoral work, and receives his Sunday fee just as a stranger does; his Sundays from home he fills up at the request of deacons of other churches, and it is a breach of connexional etiquette for a minister to apply for engagements, no matter how many unfilled Sundays he may have.
- Many senators were put to death, and their places remained unfilled; the lower classes were deprived of their arms and employed in erecting splendid monuments, while the army was recruited from the king's own retainers and from the forces of foreign allies.
- The concerned dad worries that his son will feel compelled to marry Madison if he learns about the baby, and Andy doesn't want his offspring's future dreams to go unfilled.
- These backpacks can be passed out either filled or unfilled.
- Owing to this circumstance, 104 places reserved to the new members of the Convention were left unfilled.Advertisement
- By contrast, there were no unfilled posts in renal medicine or infectious diseases.
- The absence of marks in the unfilled Register Books for 1862 seems to explain the peculiarity.
- Discussion The number of unfilled posts in 1999 was surprisingly high, and only renal medicine and infectious diseases managed to fill all vacancies.
- It is not clear whether this applies to an unfilled vacancy.
- The majority are of very rude workmanship, bodies and limbs being represented by mere skeleton lines or unfilled outlines; a few vessels (e.g.Advertisement
- Let's start with the simplest chocolate candy recipe there is--unfilled chocolates.