Unfilial sentence example
- A father could disinherit a son in early times without restriction, but the Code insisted upon judicial consent and that only for repeated unfilial conduct.
- Exile was inflicted for incest with a daughter; disinheritance for incest with a stepmother or for repeated unfilial conduct.
- It seems that a plot with such an object was actually on foot, and that the younger Henry gave it up in a moment of better feeling, when he realized the evil impression that the unfilial act would make upon the nation.
- Enslavement befell the extravagant wife and unfilial children.
- lie seems to have felt a genuine regret for the unfilial conduct which had vexed his fathers last years, and showed a careful determination to turn over a new leaf and give his enemies no scope for criticism.Advertisement
- Slaves were often adopted and if they proved unfilial were reduced to slavery again.