Unfenced sentence example
- Neither were the unfenced and unappropriated common lands - waste, bog, forest and mountain - which all clansmen were free to use promiscuously at will.
- It's pretty much untouched right now – and unfenced.
- It's pretty much untouched right now â€“ and unfenced.
- The homes are set in 1½ acres of communal grounds, each with their own unfenced gardens and vegetable plots.
- Note: There is an unfenced pond at the property so please ensure children are supervised.Advertisement
- No yard! but unfenced nature reaching up to your very sills.