Unfeeling sentence example
- Grote's idea that the women slaves were in a more pitiable condition than the males does not seem justified, except perhaps in the case cf the aletrides, who turned the household mills which ground the flour consumed in the family, and who were sometimes overworked by unfeeling masters (Od.
- The concept of a kiss off letter may appear cruel and unfeeling but there are many reasons to send one.
- They aren't unfeeling; they just look at emotions in a different way.
- unfeeling nature - give us a break.
- How could you be so unfeeling to Miss Bates?Advertisement
- The Reverend Green says evolutionists regard humans as simply an unfeeling concourse of atoms, so how can we have ethical or esthetic values.
- unfeeling man who is blind, not the sensitive physically blind theologian.
- unfeeling way.
- unfeeling monster, the embodiment of unfair and unjust laws.
- unfeeling machines; and condoned cruel experiments on dogs and cats.Advertisement
- unfeeling landlords must be out there.
- Spielberg intended the film to look dreamy and somewhat unfeeling, leaving only certain shots to be dynamic.
- Please, all you out there with tendencies to be of an unfeeling nature - give us a break.
- It is the raucous unfeeling man who is blind, not the sensitive physically blind theologian.
- He was accused of being an unfeeling monster, the embodiment of unfair and unjust laws.Advertisement
- He maintained that only human beings can reason, that animals are unfeeling machines; and condoned cruel experiments on dogs and cats.
- When we are anxiety is heightened we are more likely to act in a cold blooded, unfeeling way.
- God knows how many more unfeeling landlords must be out there.