Unfazed Sentence Examples
- Trey was largely unfazed but it all, until T.I. introduced Trey to his uncle, who had spent 10 years in prison.
- Pierre was unfazed by his raised voice and continued playing a game on his phone.
- Wynn would've seen them walking over but was unfazed by the two men who terrified her.
- Unfazed by Gabe's attempt to hack him into pieces, Rhyn sat beside him.
- He was unfazed by the idea that traumatized her.
- "Bring it, idiot," she replied, unfazed.
- "I'll contact you when she wakes," the doctor replied, unfazed.