Unfathomable sentence example
- The point of this board game remains unfathomable to me.
- I am here to help you understand her, because, for some unfathomable reason, she cares about you.
- The college textbook seemed unfathomable to the middle school student.
- Even after hours of thought, Olivia still couldn't solve the unfathomable riddle.
- Because sometimes to women, it's unfathomable how men think and talk.Advertisement
- Because his plan was unfathomable to his friends, no one would aid him in his efforts.
- I find it unfathomable that Kimm won't accept the promotion, when she's worked so hard this year.
- Pat kept her facial expressions so reserved that her emotions were unfathomable.
- The God of the Christian faith is omnipotent and unfathomable.
- Light from stars at unfathomable distances reaches us in such quantity as to suggest that space itself is absolutely transparent, leaving open the question as to whether there is enough matter scattered through it to absorb a sensible part of the light in its journey of years from the luminous body.Advertisement
- The anti-Trinitarian path was one which opened invitingly before a considerable class of critical minds, seeming as it did to lead out into Reformed Church In America a sunny open, remote from the unfathomable depths of mystery and clouds of religious emotion which beset the way of the sincere Catholic and Protestant alike.
- At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be infinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us because unfathomable.
- When g_heavyweaponrestriction is at 0, for some unfathomable reason this means zero restriction for artillery, and zero allowed soldier heavyweapons.
- Transportation buffs will love this title because it takes that tiny train set you had as a child and expands it to unfathomable proportions.
- For many modern consumers, shopping for a new clock takes on an almost unfathomable urgency filled with product comparisons, reading online reviews and seeking the opinions of friends or family.Advertisement