Unfastening sentence example
- Struck by an idea, she piled all the beads into the box before unfastening the clasp on Xander's necklace.
- Later followed the appearance of lights; quasi-human voices; musical sounds, produced, it is said, without instruments; the "materialization" or presence in material form of what seemed to be human hands and faces, and ultimately of complete figures, alleged to be not those of any person present, and sometimes claimed by witnesses as deceased relatives; "psychography," or "direct writing and drawing," asserted to be done without human intervention; "spirit-photography," or the appearance on photographic plates of human and other forms when no counterpart was visible before the camera to any but specially endowed seers; 3 unfastening of cords and bonds; elongation of the medium's body; handling of red-hot coals; and the apparent passage of solids through solids without disintegration.
- This weir is raised by admitting water under pressure beneath the gates through culverts in connexion with the upper pool; and is lowered by unfastening the raised gates and letting the water under them escape into the lower pool.
- Without unfastening the hydraulic hose, pull the caliper upwards to clear the disk.
- unfastening the buttons.Advertisement
- Rosie is angry as she tries to tug a coat over her head without unfastening the buttons.
- At this age, they need to be able to play in the water without worrying about anything riding up or unfastening or otherwise coming loose.