Unfashionable sentence example
- To both sides, the opposite's swimwear seems a bit unfashionable.
- old mans why we offer an alternative, with ugly unfashionable old men.
- But in time the excesses attending the game rendered it unfashionable, and after the Revolution it became practically a pothouse recreation, nearly all the greens, like the alleys, having been constructed in the grounds and gardens attached to taverns.
- Not always mentioned but racks are also a way to air-dry glasses that helps reduce those unfashionable water spots that always show up just when guests are over dinner.
- Worse yet, if the hottest "trend" gets rejected in a big way you're stuck with a suddenly unfashionable suit.Advertisement
- The Neo Cabby GM is a smart take on the heavy denim totes that are so often looked upon as unstylish and unfashionable.
- If a watch is being sold at a discount because it is an end-of-line or discontinued style, does this mean that it is last year´s "big thing" and is now unfashionable?
- The cicisbeo was the professed gallant of a married woman, who attended her at all public entertainments, it being considered unfashionable for the husband to be escort.
- While maternity clothing was once dull and unfashionable, today's maternity clothes are just as attractive as the styles you're used to wearing.
- The bourgeoisie sought the support of the clergy, and irreligion became as unfashionable among them as it had been among the nobility after 1793.Advertisement