Unfaithfulness sentence example
- Unfaithfulness is heartbreaking and understanding the causes of infidelity may help you cope with the after effects.
- Divorce is rare, unfaithfulness after marriage not common and incest unknown.
- On the other hand, divorces among persons of the upper classes are comparatively rare, and divorces on account of a wifes unfaithfulness are almost unknown.
- Not improbably the sealing means to our author the preservation not from death, but through death from unfaithfulness, and the number 144,000 would signify mystically the entire body of true Christians, which formed the true people of God.
- The first being my feelings of unfaithfulness and the second issue being what I did, checking out your computer without your consent.Advertisement
- On the other hand, having a high sensitivity to behaviors or subtle signals of unfaithfulness can be a positive.
- I think you have a high sensitivity to behaviors of unfaithfulness in your partner.
- This means that a relationship built on dishonesty, lying and unfaithfulness does not stand a chance in lasting a lifetime.
- The immature bull can go on a rampage of jealousy over the slightest thing he deems is an act of unfaithfulness.
- (Hosea's wife), by the denunciations of the crime and the laws against it, and by the employment of the terms harlotry and adultery as designations of religious unfaithfulness.Advertisement
- He received from both bitter letters of reproof; it was rumoured that he would be disgraced, and Buckingham was said to have compared his present conduct to his previous unfaithfulness to Essex.
- Still more famous is the story of Suanihilda (Svanhildr), who according to Northern tradition was his wife and was cruelly put to death on a false charge of unfaithfulness.
- His defence of the notorious edict of July 9, 1788, issued by the Prussian minister for ecclesiastical affairs, Johann Christoph von Wollner (1732-1800), the object of which was to enforce Lutheran orthodoxy, might with greater justice be cited as a sign of the decline of his powers and of an unfaithfulness to his principles.
- He would have been also attracted to the concept that God is faithful despite the unfaithfulness of his people in committing idolatry.
- marital unfaithfulness is most clearly seen in Jesus ' teaching.Advertisement
- A wife will be beaten without mercy for unfaithfulness to her husband, but the same wife will have had to submit to the first-night promiscuity, a widespread revel which Roth shows is a regular custom in north-west-central Queensland.
- For example, if your spouse has committed adultery, you want to include any evidence of his unfaithfulness.