Unfair competition sentence example
- He had always admitted the onesidedness of the English free-trade system, and had supported the desirability of retaliating against unfair competition and "dumping" by foreign countries.
- The indoor manufactures followed in British prisons are not so varied as the foregoing and have been limited by the protests and objections raised by free or outside labour against alleged unfair competition.
- In fact, unfair competition is the goal of Clipper policy.
- manipulated to serve as a trade barrier to protect Northern workers from " unfair competition " from the South?
- Farmers suffer too, exploited by supermarkets, overwhelmed by red tape and fighting unfair competition from abroad.Advertisement
- Three women have filed suit in Los Angeles, accusing TrimSpa and Anna Nicole Smith of "using deceptive business practices" to sell the product, a violation of California's unfair competition law.
- It can make an impossibly difficult game completable, and it can make online gaming a misery of unfair competition.