Unexpressed sentence example
- What could they possibly do but cling to their priest with a "blind and unexpressed faith" ?
- But it will be noticed that the second half of the definition in the text - "from the general premisses of all reasoning" - is left unexpressed.
- There was within him a deep unexpressed conviction that all would be well, but that one must not trust to this and still less speak about it, but must only attend to one's own work.
- The presence of the problem of man's free will, though unexpressed, is felt at every step of history.
- His probable purpose, tho unexpressed, was to contrast them with the later degenerate scions of the Hasmonaean dynasty.Advertisement
- Unexpressed feelings may surface as physical symptoms, such as stomachache, headache, and unusual complaint of tiredness.