Unexplainable sentence example
- There sure are some unexplainable facets to our relationship, however.
- Health practitioners treating unexplainable symptoms may be inclined to recommend this testing or mold elimination procedures.
- Or perhaps you have an unexplainable affection for this decade and all of its quirky fashions.
- You find unexplainable receipts, clothing purchases, or charges on a phone bill that don't make sense.
- Real Ghost Videos: This website contains several good examples of unexplainable phenomena.Advertisement
- GHOULI reported that they believed the video contained an authentic unexplainable apparition for the following reasons.
- The fact that this case remains so controversial means that this example of a ghost caught on video should remain in the "unexplainable" category of paranormal evidence.
- Many people share an interest in the paranormal, and reality television shows such as Paranormal_State and SciFi_Ghost_Hunters whet the public's appetite for more shows explaining the unexplainable.
- Paranormal is synonymous with the supernatural, and both words are often used to tag something unexplainable.
- Now that they were back in sync, would this unexplainable fear wedge itself between them?Advertisement
- I was at a loss how to explain the unexplainable.
- Like I said, unexplainable.
- When something totally unexplainable happens and " Jodie " becomes sentient, she is elated.
- However, not all things claimed to be paranormal or supernatural are unexplainable.