Uneventfully sentence example
- Dean was out of the house before Fred arose and the morning passed uneventfully with Dean, Harrigan and Tom DeLeo addressing the usual assortment of Parkside offenses.
- His life moved on comparatively uneventfully.
- After hiking south for many hours along the Pennsylvania section of the Appalachian Trail (A.T.), the two women pitched a tent at the Birch Run Shelter and slept through the night uneventfully.
- Most children recover uneventfully from bronchiolitis, although some studies have suggested that children who have had bronchiolitis may be at higher risk for reactive airway disease throughout the remainder of their lives.
- The vast majority of children recover quickly, completely, and uneventfully.Advertisement
- Benign tumors in the heart (rhabdomyomas) may block circulation or may exist uneventfully.
- Roseola is usually a benign illness, from which the child recovers uneventfully.
- Though most cases of Bell's palsy resolve uneventfully in children, some do not.
- On November 9, 1970 a small group of Native Americans led by Mohawk, Richard Oakes, landed on Alcatraz to take over but left uneventfully the next morning at Federal Marshal's requests.