Unevenness sentence example
- - This is important especially in the Iong-stapled cottons, unevenness leading to waste in manufacture, and consequently to a lower price for the cotton.
- The massive irregularity of the exterior is due to the unevenness of the site.
- by the fear that, if it were greater, the blast would penetrate so feebly to the centre that the difference in conditions between centre and circumference would be so great as to cause serious unevenness of working.
- Generally the skins are placed in an alkali bath, then by hand with a blunt wooden instrument the moisture of the pelt is worked out and it is drawn carefully to and fro over a straight, dull-edged knife to remove any superfluous flesh and unevenness.
- avw,uaXla, unevenness, derived from a y -, privative, and ouaXbs, even), a deviation from the common rule.Advertisement
- 12), a proportion inconsistent with any degree of mobility; once more indeed the phalanx of the 2nd century seems to have become a body effective by sheer weight only and disordered by unevenness of ground.
- Breast examination evaluates unevenness, discoloration, or scaling; both breasts are palpated to feel for masses or lumps.
- The testes are examined visually, looking for unevenness, swelling, or other abnormalities.
- The unevenness of the terrain, extra weight carried in a backpack as well as the up and down of hills all serve to keep your heart in its target heart rate zone.