Unesco sentence example
- The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) was started by Sir Julian Huxley, who at the time was a world-renowned biologist from England, and also the director of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- Some of the trees are 300 years old, and the forest has been designated a rare biosphere by UNESCO.
- UNESCO's head must call for a halt to the armed conflict.
- operates under the aegis of UNESCO and IAEA.
- The Executive has now finalized the new quinquennial Management Plan (required by UNESCO ).Advertisement
- Iraq was honored by UNESCO in 1981 for being the first developing country to eliminate illiteracy.
- In 1990 the Order received a UNESCO award for its work in combatting illiteracy across the world.
- The bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with over 3,000 limestone pinnacles & islands that emerge from its emerald green waters.
- travertine pools, now part of the UNESCO World Heritage list.
- trilingual controlled vocabulary for use in indexing information stored in the UNESCO Integrated Documentation Network.Advertisement
- The name is due to the amazing natural white travertine pools, now part of the UNESCO World Heritage list.
- It was developed by UNESCO as a trilingual controlled vocabulary for use in indexing information stored in the UNESCO Integrated Documentation Network.
- The Cathedral, which dates to the 12th century, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and widely considered to be the finest examples of Gothic architecture in the world.