Unemployment rate sentence example
- The unemployment rate in Ouray was one-point-four.
- Poland, for example, has an unemployment rate of 20 percent, despite its wealth of skilled workers.
- Unfortunately, the unemployment rate for women and those with high school and college graduates is higher than the rate for men and less educated workers.
- Overall, the unemployment rate is around 6.3%.
- Jobs in Germany can by tricky to find due to the high unemployment rate.Advertisement
- However, the unemployment rate is around 12 percent, and it will be exceptionally hard for a non-German speaker to find employment there.
- The unemployment rate was 10.3% as of 2006, according to Index Mundi.
- During an economic downturn or a recession, the number of people losing their jobs climbs causing the unemployment rate to steadily increase.
- As energy costs and the unemployment rate continue to rise in many communities, families often have a difficult time paying for childcare.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates that the unemployment rate in October 2009 was 10.1%.Advertisement