Unembellished sentence example
- This coffin is unembellished and has no other fabric besides the deceased's own shrouds and perhaps a simple white sheet.
- The second telling was fast, throwaway and unembellished, as Pickering was up against competition from many other tellers.
- Since they are relatively unembellished, Tzarina's styles are dishwater safe as well.
- Although some prefer the look of contemporary, unembellished servers, others like to see the extra details adorning their wedding cake serving set.
- Plain cross: There are quite a few plain crosses that range from a simple unembellished ones to highly ornate designs.Advertisement
- Long, loose sedu hair may be beautiful, but it could obscure details on an elaborate gown, whereas an updo may not be the best choice with a simpler, unembellished gown.
- is uncertain, and the possibility of artificiality is suggested by the unembellished statement of Josephus that the building of the walls occupied, not fifty-two days, but two years four months (Ant.