Unelected sentence example
- agglomeration of unelected regional bodies will take powers up from local councils.
- Political Editor Simon McGee reports on the little-known unelected regional assembly making increasingly big decisions on our behalf.
- New Labor is not worried about unelected bankers setting our interest rates.
- We have been dictated to by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels for far too long.
- The reality is that the IIG are an unelected cabal who have won their places in 'government ' for only two reasons.Advertisement
- The reality is that any changes would be recommendations of an appointed unelected commission, all of whom would favor euthanasia.
- It is also an undemocratic, hierarchical institution in which immense power is concentrated into the hands of unelected commissioners.
- coterie of unelected powerful people calling the shots has to stop on all fronts.
- He says a small coterie of unelected powerful people calling the shots has to stop on all fronts.
- Many Iranians say that they will not legitimize a system where real power is held by unelected clerics.Advertisement
- What of the argument that elected parliamentarians, not unelected judges, should make the law?
- There has been no great bonfire of unelected quangos, indeed far from it.
- Since councils, (unelected) are extremely remote at present.. .
- Since councils, ( unelected) are extremely remote at present...